|Types of Physician
||Lebanese University BS in Nutrition and Dietetics, Lebanon
||Nutrition & Dietetics
||Arabic, English, French
|DOH License Grade
Ola Mezher is a dietician at Awazen Medical Center that has been specializing in Weight Loss Programs since 2009. Ola began her career with an internship at Labib Medical Center in Lebanon, where she then continued to be a dietician at Hamzeh Polyclinic in Lebanon and VLCC International Ltd in Dubai. With a degree in nutrition and dietetics from Lebanese International University and a registered dietician both in Lebanon and UAE, she is fully equipped with the knowledge and experience to achieve the best outcome for your body.
Ola has conducted many diet plans for her patients – all catered to the specific needs of her patients – as well as diet/ nutrition consultation. As a dietician she knows that each person’s body is different and she aims at creating the perfect diet plan based on a person’s different criteria. So if you’re looking for a dietician, Ola may be the perfect choice.
Ola Mezher Can Help You With...
- Working as part of a team and involved in providing a very high standard of weight loss services for both medical and non-medical clients.
- Counseling and educating clients on appropriate diets, menu planning, food preparation methods and behavior modification for weight
management and maintenance of optimum health and wellness
- Interviewing clients to obtain information on weight development history, eating habits, medical conditions, and nutritional objectives.
- Give diet plans and nutritional advices to diabetic, uremic patients and patients having hyperlipidemia and high blood pressure.
- Give healthy diet plans to pregnant and lactating women.
- Preparing diet plans for patients going through bariatric surgeries
- Counseling clients and suggesting for them specific treatments for localized fat reduction such as cellulite reduction, fat freezing, skin tightening
- Helping clients to make informed and practical choices about their food and health.
- Reviewing clients’ food diary at regular intervals to identify eating habits which do not coincide with established dietary program, and reviewing
weight loss statistics to determine progress.
- Guiding clients facing weight plateau with modified diets and suggesting appropriate course of action.
|2014 – present
||Dietician, Awazen Medical Center, Abu Dhabi, UAE
|2013 – 2014
||Dietician, VLCC International Ltd, Dubai
|2009 – 2011
||Dietician, Hamzeh Polyclinic, Lebanon
||Dietetic Internship, Labib Medical Center, Lebanon